By presenting bids in bespoke tender-specific binders, with easily-navigable tabs and graphic design suited to both the branding of the tenderer and the requirements of procurement organisations, a tenderer can grab the attention of the reader such that its content can be fully appreciated. No matter how persuasive the written word, your document will lose impact without colour and design input.
Bid Management Services gives substance to a simple truth of the modern procurement market – that every tender opportunity is also a sales opportunity. Our innovative approach to graphic design and tender preparation has improved our clients’ tender performance immeasurably.
Take a look at the gallery photos of our recent work to see how we can make your tender documents stand out from the crowd.
Bid Document Management
At Bid Management Services, we know how make most important item of the bid project shine: the proposal document.
We ensure that your proposal complies precisely with requirements of the tender process, that your future customer is engaged by a document presented in a compelling, intuitive and easily navigable manner – and, most importantly, that you win the new business.
Our document management service includes:
- Preparation of response templates, in compliance with tender requirements
- Preparation of style guides for creation of bid content
- Assigning copy-writing tasks to team members
- Following up to ensure content is delivered on specification and on time
- Additional copy-writing services provided, as required
- Content editing to correct spelling, grammar, style and consistency
- Proofreading of proposal from start-to-finish
- Printing and binding of the bid document
- Preparation of electronic versions of the bid document
Bid Library Creation
Although every tender document is different and requires a bespoke approach, many pieces of information are requested time and again in tender documents. Having a library of standard content prepared can save you precious time when it comes to writing your next tender.
We have provided this service to many of our clients, helping them to streamline their tender preparation and – most importantly – helping them to win tenders! Talk to us about how we can help improve your internal bid management process.